Nano Technology. Doctor Formulated. Nano CBD. Melatonin. L-Theanine. Botanicals. 5-HTP. Organic Ingredients. Advanced Nano Sleep Aid.
AXTON CBD Sleep Spray™ was Dr. formulated to provide the perfect solution to the most common sleeping disorders. Insomnia, anxiety, and restless leg syndrome are the main reasons people struggle with sleep. Using scientifically backed ingredients and Nanotechnology to increase the absorption rate by 10X, we guarantee this conveniently sized sleep spray will be your ticket to the best sleep in years!
|Serving Size: 4 Sprays|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Ingredients: Certified Organic Coconut Oil, 600mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil, Natural Flavors.|
Directions: Activate The Pump By Pressing 4-6 Times. Shake Well And Spray Directly Into Mouth. Suggested Use: 6-8 Sprays Taken At Bedtime To Promote Restful Sleep. Each Tube Contains Approximately 300 Sprays.
Not A Marijuana Product. Contains No THC. 60mg CBD Per Container.
- Nano CBD – Colorado Hemp-derived extract made water-soluble to increase the bio-availability of the cannabinoids.
- Melatonin – A hormone naturally produced in the body that aids in sleep, melatonin is beneficial for people experiencing sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Valerian Root – Often called “Nature’s Tranquilizer,” it is commonly used to treat sleep disorders, muscle and joint pain, stress, and anxiety.
- Botanical Blend – A soothing blend of herbs that promotes a sense of calm, and well-being.
- 5-HTP – Works in the brain’s central nervous system by increasing the chemical Serotonin and is commonly used to support mental health. L-Tryptophan can help manage sleep disorders, anxiety, depression, and tension headaches.
- L-Theanine – An amino acid that has been shown to reduce stress and anxiety. Also shown to improve memory and learning tasks.
This Product Is Not To Be Sold Or Used By Any Persons Under The Age Of 18. Not For Sale To Minors. No a Marijuana Product. Contains No THC.
California Proposition 65 WARNING
Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.